Customer Account Specialist Job at Daystar Power Group
Daystar Power is a leading off-grid power service provider, offering hybrid power solutions to commercial and industrial businesses in West Africa. Daystar Power’s solutions “Solar-as-a-Service” (100% solar power) and “Power-as-a-Service” (hybrid power solutions with battery storage) provide clean and reliable power while significantly reducing clients’ overall power costs.
Daystar Power counts the region’s leading industrial and commercial companies among its client base. Daystar is active in Nigeria, Ghana, Togo and Senegal with a representative office in Cote d’Ivoire
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Account Specialist
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Daystar Power Group is looking to engage competent and experienced Customer Account Specialist who will serve as the first point of contact to all existing Clients.
- He or She will works very closely with the Network Operations Engineers and the Field service team to deliver optimum service.
- We are seeking hardworking, motivated, and well-organized individuals with a focus on continuous improvement to exceed expectations.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes managing, ensuring retention, and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain updated knowledge and working principles of products and services to provide adequate information to customers.
- Log incoming phone calls and respond to phone messages from customers.
- Promptly respond to customer enquiries submitted via email or our website.
- Answer customer questions and provide information to resolve all issues.
- Test all network communications and components, to ensure they are running smoothly without a glitch.
- Prepare operations report, site performance, Client’s performance and uptime reports.
- Develop and update the FAQ and surveys.
- Monitor the network via the monitoring tools with the support of NOC Engineers and proactively resolve issues by prompt escalation to the Field Service Team .
- Process orders and returns, collect and record customer feedback and information, and share with appropriate departments and team members.
- Solve simple customer’s concern by walking them through basic troubleshooting or setup processes.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Information / Communication Technology, Marketing Communication or Business Administration.
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience managing B2B customers in Sales, Account Management, or Customer success.
- English (excellent oral & writing skills).
- French (oral & writing skills) will be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated and demonstrate a sense of ownership with high level of commitment and the ability to thrive under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to lead and work well in teams.
- Discretion in dealing with sensitive information.
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple projects in parallel and prioritize competing demands, passion for renewable energy.
- Must demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint in particular).
- Opportunity to work in a forward-looking, innovative company, with international group of colleagues.
- Unlimited career opportunities - depending on achievements and personal development.
- A competitive salary and benefits package with long term prospect in a fast-growing company.
- Entry Level Customer Experience Officer Recruitment at God is Good Motors (GIGM)
- EdFin Microfinance Bank Recruitment for Graduate Trainee - Relationship Officer
- Front Desk / Customer Service Representative Job at INFINOX Capital
- Customer Service Engineer Trainee Recruitment at Buhler
- Customer Support Partner Recruitment at Philips Outsourcing
- Pickmeup International Company Recruitment for Female Customer Care Representative
- Relationship Officer Job at Loyalty Solutions Limited
- Customer Service Officer Job at vitalvida
- Rental Manager
- Front Desk Officer and Customer Service Executive Job at Simplinteriors Company