Customer Experience Management Engineer at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Customer Experience Management Engineer - HVC & Non-HVC
Job Location: Lagos
- Provide Front Line Interface for monitoring services via CEM Tools, such as monitoring of SOC Dashboards and CEI.
- Active monitoring of customer experience index (CEI), key quality index (KQI) of HVCs, non HVC and top priority locations.
- Monitor, track, analyze and report QoE and CEX related indicators ( KQI, CEI)
- Monitor experience of VVIP / HVC customers and/or serving network elements , working with relevant team to guarantee steady/stable satisfactory experience
- Engage with Managed Service Vendors to deliver improved Customer Experience
- Liaise with Customer Experience on the Network related components of the Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Engage with Customer Relations (CR), ensuring that network related customer feedback is resolved and closed
- Relating with the Radio Planning and Optimization team, ensure that all radio related issues are resolved and timely
- Follow up with network complaints to ensure faster resolution of service quality issue and customer complaint calls.
- Incident management
- Ensure NPS and Customer Experience Index improvement as agreed by the business.
- Value created from customer engagement & Operations
- Value from positive customer experience index/NPS
- Work with IS teams, IP security, Commercial teams and NID to maximum value is derived from end-2-end service quality management
- Provide direction on service level measurement issues.
- Monitor the performance and report against KQI and CEI
- Provide direction on Customer Experience measurements
- Provide direction on how to effectively Manage Customer Complains
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
Experience & Training
- First degree in Electrical & Electronics, or related fields.
- 3 – 7 years experience in telecommunication environment
- Experience in business process modelling, analysis & design
- Good understanding of GSM Technology, ITIL Process
- Expert understanding in mapping KPIs to KQIs and QoE model
- Understanding TM forum and Frameworx
- Good knowledge of network technologies across verticals.
- Capable of leading process analysis and providing objective feedback on areas of improvement Training:
- Power Business Intelligence
- RAN, Core CS &PS domain
- Customer Experience management platforms
- Key concepts of CEM framework and CEI model
- Ability to prioritize escalations based on customer impact
- Ability to Define End-to-End CEM, QoE indices
- Development of CEM frameworks that support service quality management
- Ability to translate network USE Cases into network quality indicators.
- Report measurable KQIs in line with TM forum
- Quality of report
- Accuracy of report
- Timely report
- Prompt and accurate escalation of faults
- Prompt and accurate statistical reports generated Availability of network performance statistics
- Customer satisfaction index
- Closure of assigned faults
- Conformance to criteria for reporting
- BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND
- Guest Relations Officer Job at Cadwell Limited
- Customer Care Officer Job at Brymedot Nigeria
- Service Help Desk Officer Job at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Customer Service Officer Job at a reputable company
- INFED NIGERIA LIMITED Recruitment for Female Customer Care Representative
- Customer Service Executive Job at Universal Anchor Limited
- Customer Relationship Manager /Help Desk - UPDC Plc Job at UAC of Nigeria Plc
- Relationship Manager Job at Emerging Platforms Group
- Reporter Job at CEOAFRICA
- Commercial Associate Job at Rovedana