Customer Relation Manager Job at Busy Minds Consults
Busy Minds Consult - Our client, a Service Provision firm with an exponential growth plan, is seeking the services of an experienced professional to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Relation Manager
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Must be able to identify opportunities to grow the Customer base and build positive relationships with the new client.
- Must be strategic and analytical when finding solutions to problems
- Ability to use findings to improve in areas of complaints
- Coach and train customer relations officers to display knowledge and confidence in engaging clients with respect to their clothing
- Builds and trains team members to be able to accept higher responsibilities
- Mentors and build confidence in team members
- Ensure customer’s items are handled with the utmost care, attention to detail and all instructions are complied with.
- Ensure the credit policy of the business is maintained in dealings with items received from customers for cleaning.
- Manages and trains resources to ensure quality and consistency of service to customers.
- Provides proper refund and compensation to customers.
- Follows up with the customers for prompt pick up and collections of monies. Ensuring the receivable value of the branch is maintained at 20% monthly
- Responsible for all monies collected as sales and ensures all are remitted accordingly to ensure customer satisfaction following laid down processes
- Review all sales activities for each day and address all issues and gaps immediately before signing
- Closely liaise with the accounts department on daily sales reconciliations, receivables report and garment stock takes exercise.
- Consistently Improves the sales of the branch through effective service delivery and business developments. Works at exceeding branch target.
- Ensures outstanding customer satisfaction by maintaining strong professional relationships with customers without compromising or breaching the laid down procedures and processes
- Guides and leads team members to deliver services that meet or exceed customer requirements. Leading by example.
- Maintains complete and accurate customer correspondence data. Able to analyse data to provide information for management decisions
- Develops and updates Customers’ related reports. Ensures customer information on the system is updated and available when needed. Reports are collated, tracked and available when needed
- Effective communication and collaboration with internal teams (Technicians, engineers, Pressers, Quality Control Officers, etc.) to address customers’ needs in a timely manner
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients. Actively retaining 80% of its customers
- Deliberately takes calculated actions and decisions which increases the client base of the respective branch
- Able to measure and report successes and areas needing improvements
- A minimum of B.Sc / HND in Social Sciences, CICRM.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in the banking industry, FMCGs or related industry
- 3 years of managerial experience
- Background in Customer service; Dry cleaning/Laundry knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Conflict resolution
- A customer-oriented attitude and Problem-solving aptitude.
- N200,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with "Customer Relations Manager" as the subject of the mail.
- Digital Marketer / Customer Service Representative Job at Toc Consult
- Customer Service Officer Job at ACCION Microfinance Bank Limited
- Supplier Service Officer Job at TradeDepot
- Customer Service Agent Job at Transcorp Hilton
- Bukkha Hospitality Limited Recruitment for a Frontliner
- Customer Service Representative Job at Zenith Carex International
- Digital Marketer / Customer Care Representative Recruitment
- Job Openings at Klasha
- Job Recruitment at synapse services
- Job Opportunities at Telecommunications Solutions Limited