Customer Service Engineer Trainee Recruitment at Buhler
Buhler is a global leader and technology partner in the supply of equipment and services for processing grains and food, consumer foods as well as for advanced materials.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Service Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Category: permanent, 100%
- The Customer Service Engineer Trainee Program is the perfect opportunity to kick-start your career with Buhlergroup.
- This formalized three years on the job-training program will develop you to a fully trained Buhler Service Engineers with exciting and rewarding career opportunities.
- The program is structured in a way to encourage and support professional and personal growth in a dynamic work environment
The Customer Service Engineer Trainee Program includes:
- Training to install, inspect, start-up, troubleshoot and repair production equipment
- Learning performance of maintenance jobs on a machine basis
- Performance of simple retrofit actions
- Read technical diagrams and schematics
- Troubleshooting over the phone
- Creation of delegation reports
- Assurance of the quality and quantity of the activities carried out
- Coordination of Buhler or customer technicians during startups or maintenance jobs
- Coordination of all tasks with other functions within the Business unit, e.g. sales, machine design, spare parts services, plus information tailored to specific addressees needs
- Wire up motors and drives.
- Bachelor's degree in preferably Mechatronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Automation
- 0 - 2 years of experience in the equipment industry, including experience in his field of specialization
- Open for the domestic and international travels (70% - 80%)
- Fluent communication in English language is mandatory.
- Prior work experience as a Service Engineer (Internship, Full-Time) is an advantage
- French and German proficiency is an advantage
- Inter-cultural sensitivity and ability to communicate, collaborate and work across cultures and borders in an international work environment
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Good communication skills, including the ability to interface effectively with people inside and outside of the company
- Innovative Thinking
- Eagerness to achieve and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Successful, international and market leading company with exciting career opportunities
- Wide technically & modern environment with interesting challenges
- Professional environment with an open communication culture
- Exciting development and training opportunities
- Professional work space with an open communication culture
- Rewarding development and training opportunities
- Great, dynamic work environment.
- Job Vacancies at ElectHER
- 2021 McKinsey & Company Forward Program
- Job Vacancies at Kloverharris Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Efficacy Construction Company
- Engineering Stores Assistant Job at GZ Industries
- Mechanical Engineer Job at Colton Industries
- Field Engineer Job at Luxsit Integration
- Project Engineer Job at Technoton limited
- Backend Engineer Job at Sendchamp
- Ongoing Recruitment at TeeJay Motors Nigeria Limited