Customer Service Officer (Fintech) Job at CrowdForce
Crowd Force is building Africa’s Largest offline distribution network. We enable businesses, FMCGs, Government and NGOs collect reliable market data through extensive agent network.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Position: Customer Service Officer (Fintech)
Job Location: Abuja (FCT) ,
Job Type: Contract
- As Customer Service Officer, you will be responsible for interacting with our customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about our FinTech Unit within planned timelines, scope and with high quality.
- You will also be responsible for resolving possible issues our customers may face while using our FinTech Unit
- Ultimately, you will work with a team of smart professionals to give our customers a positively memorable experience.
- Resolve complaints, provide appropriate solutions, alternatives and ensure resolution within a given timeframe
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the approved methods / tools
- Communicate complex issues to appropriate service owners or department to determine and recommend appropriate courses of action
- Effectively manage calls (incoming and outgoing).
- Identify and assess customer needs to ensure satisfaction
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Ensure all information management systems are constantly updated and accurate.
- Keeping records of interactions with customers, process accounts and file documents of customers
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Record all enquiries and complaints of customers
- Capture and disseminate business and technical information.
- Create and manage customer database.
- Undertake Customer and Product Surveys.
- Prepare and submit reports on weekly basis.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. / HND / B.A Degree is a must.
- Other higher/ relevant qualification(s) will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 1 year work experience in a similar role is a must.
- Previous experience in the fintech industry will be a very strong advantage
- Call / contact center experience will be a strong advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creativity and adaptability
- Computer Proficiency is a must, most especially in Office suite products (Word, Excel, Outlook &
- Ability to pay attention to details and excellent reporting skill.
- Ability to work remotely with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good customer service orientation
- Solid organizational skills, multitasking and time-management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume & a letter of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates who meet the stated requirements will be shortlisted.
- Call Centre Agent Job at Starrycare Recruitment Services
- Receptionist Job at Landover Company Limited
- Customer Relationship Officer Job at Aizini Investment Company Limited
- Graduate Front Desk Officer / Receptionist Recruitment
- Customer Service Executive Recruitment at Tekniteed Nigeria Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at MERIT Telecoms Limited
- Customer Service Representative Job at BO Logistics Limited
- Receptionist / Sales Officer Recruitment at Chuvie Decor
- Front Desk / Client Service Officer Recruitment
- Customer Service Associate Recruitment at mDoc Healthcare