Customer Service Representative, English Speaking
Exinity Group is a new global wealth management organisation with an ambitious mission to create a new generation of empowered investors and traders. The Group is home to its various retail businesses including Alpari International, FXTM and a soon new retail offering under the Exinity name. We’re meeting the needs of aspirational young adults who want secure access to both cash based and leveraged investment products, with innovative solutions.
Our global network of offices and regulations spans Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America, and we have already attracted over 3 million clients across 180 countries. We have offices in Cyprus, Asia, Africa, Latin America and the City of London.
We are looking for people who are passionate about making a strong contribution to Exinity Group’s growth to join our team in the position below:
Job Position: Customer Service Representative, English Speaking
Job Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory
Job Type: Full-time
- Higher education in Linguistics or a related field;
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of Chinese and English languages; knowledge of any other language will be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills;
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure;
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Excel and Word);
- Knowledge of MetaTrader platforms will be considered an advantage.
- Assist clients worldwide through a live support;
- Answer e-mails, assist with the opening of client accounts, amend existing accounts, maintain client records and liaise with appropriate departments;
- Demonstrate impeccable telephone etiquette and management;
- Handle back office queries;
- Support clients with technical and troubleshooting issues;
- Report to the management;
- Deal with complaints of a varying nature promptly and effectively;
- Provide support and troubleshooting on MetaTrader platforms;
- Liaise with all departments to resolve issues;
- Liaise with the Compliance Officer regarding complaints and approval of accounts;
- Provide all relevant information to clients regarding documents and materials for becoming a client.
Competitive remuneration package.
- Call Centre Agent Job at Simba Industries
- Guest Relations Officer Job at Workforce Group
- Client Relations Manager Job at Lotus Media
- Customer Care Executive Job at Poise Nigeria
- Customer Care Officer Job at Enercom Solutions Nigeria Limited
- Customer Service Representative Job at Party Supplies and More
- Admin and Customer Service Lead
- Customer Service Representative Job at ConSol Limited
- Customer Care Officer Job at FMCG
- Call Center Representative Job at Akin-kunbi Nigeria limited