Customer Service Representative Job at People Capacity Management
People Capacity Management is a human resources and management consulting firm in Lagos,We provide services, expertise, and resources to bothprivate and public sectors such as learning and development, business advisory, recruitment, and so on and all these are being rendered to both private and public sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Act as the first point of contact for patients, addressing inquiries, appointment scheduling, and general assistance.
- Maintain clear and empathetic communication with patients, ensuring their needs are met.
- Schedule and manage patient appointments, ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
- Address and resolve patient concerns, complaints, or issues promptly and professionally escalate complex cases to the appropriate department for resolution.
- Maintain the confidentiality of patient records while adhering to data privacy and securityregulations.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals and other staff members to ensure a coordinated patient experience.
- Coordinate follow-up appointments and provide necessary information to patients.
- Assist patients with billing inquiries, insurance claims, and payment processing and collaborate with the billing department to resolve any billing discrepancies.
- Participate in team meetings and training sessions.
- Must be a B.Sc. / HND / BA degree holder.
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in a similar role, preferably in a healthcare setting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of healthcare terminology and practices is advantageous.
- Proficiency in using computer systems and healthcare management software.
- Must be Empathetic and patient-focused.
- Always maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
Note: This role may require occasional evening or weekend hours to accommodate patient needs.
- Customer Strategy Manager Job at Swapcard
- Job Openings at Japhet Job Consultants
- Relationship Manager Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Cashier Job at Sojourner Hotels
- Restaurant Server / Waitress Job at TalentPool
- Station Cashier Job at Rainoil Limited
- Customer Success Representative Job at Moniepoint
- Customer Service & Sales Associate Job at Herbal Goodness
- Cashier Job at Tusen Consulting Limited
- Customer Experience Agent Job at Maersk Line