Customer Service Representative Job in Lagos
We are a NAFDAC Certified healthy food processing company into production of 100% Natural nut butter without additives in the most delicious creamy flavors. We also offer a wide range of Imported whole nuts, seeds and dry fruits rich in Fibre, healthy fats and plant protein that cater to consumers daily needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Badore - Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Customer-oriented Service Representative to act as a liaison between us and our customers.
- Provide product/service information, handle enquiries and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Other duties for this role will include managing third party courier companies and day to day routine tasks execution.
- Manage large amounts of incoming inquiries via social media chats
- Generate sales leads for follow ups
- Build sustainable trust with customers by providing accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and chat handling quotas
- Identify customers needs and give accurate product recommendations
- Take the extra mile to engage customers to achieve sales conversion
- Handle customer complaints,and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; and follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
Requirements and Skills
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in a Business related degree
- Must have 1 - 3 years of proven customer service experience or strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Living within Ajah, Badore and its environment is compulsory
- Familiarity with basic tools like Microsoft tools, Google dos and Sheets
- Monday to Friday: 8 - 6 PM
- Saturday: 8 - 2 PM.
N70,000 - N110,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using "Customer Service Representative" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants living in Ajah preferably.
- Customer Service Officer Job at Ciuci
- Customer Service Representative Job at Kalosbiblion Ventures
- Customer Service Associate Job at M.Okubor Solar Enterprises
- Job Vacancies at LEAM Consulting Limited
- IT / Customer Support Officer Job at LEAM Consulting Limited
- Ticketing Officer GDS Professional (Amadeus and Galileo) Job at Aspom Travel Agency
- Customer Care / Inventory Officer Job at Sales Force Consulting
- Customer Care Representative Job at Gracias Group
- Digital Marketer