Customer Success Representative Job at Lady Biba
Lady Biba is a fashion brand dedicated to making women standout as Lady Bosses in a classy and unique way.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Success Representative
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a Customer Success Representative to provide excellent customer service and meet sales quotas for our business.
- Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out.
- You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions.
- A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role
- Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability.
- Greet and direct customers
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Listen to customers’ questions and concerns and provide answers or responses
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Cross-sell products and Provide information about products and services
- Ensure racks are fully stocked.
- Provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times)
- Take orders, calculate charges, and process billing or payments
- Review customer accounts and make changes, if necessary
- Handle returns or complaints
- Record details of customer contacts and actions taken
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to your manager
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Bachelor's Degree / HND / OND. B.Sc in Marketing or related field is a plus.
- High school degree.
- Experience: 2 - 4 years
- Proven work experience as a Customer Success Representative, Sales Associate or similar role
- Understanding of the retail sales process
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
- Basic math skills
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Must be living in Lekki environs.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Recent Job Openings at Le Treda
- British Council Recruitment for a Customer Service Assistant
- Customer Service Representative Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Customer Experience Officer Job at God is Good Motors (GIGM)
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer Recruitment
- Customer Care & Admin Job at Homeset Furniture
- Call Centre Agent Job at MacTay Consulting
- Customer Care / Case Manager Job at Eviction Option
- Social Media & Customer Care Representative
- Relationship Manager Job at Opay