Danish Refugee Council Entry-level Recruitment for Cashier / Archivist
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is a Danish international non-governmental organisation, which promotes and supports durable solutions to the problems faced by refugees and internally displaced people all over the world. DRC is present in more than 30 conflict territories around the world assisting displaced people with shelter, food, income generating activities, and wide range of other assistance. It is of utmost importance for DRC to work in compliance with the DRC Accountability and Quality Management system and national legislations. Smooth, reliable and effective operational systems are preconditions for DRC to maintain its position as a trustworthy and reliable partner for our donors and an accountable organisation towards our beneficiaries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Cashier/Archivist (National Contract Only)
Job Location: Maiduguri
- The Cashier/Archivist reports to the Finance Officer in Maiduguri.
- She/He provide Support in term of field payments and she/he is responsible for archiving all the finance documents.
- She/he Works within the financial procedures of DRC, municipal policies and procedures and in compliance with all national acts and legislation.
- The Cashier/Archivist supports the Finance Officer with reports for senior management in country.
5th September, 2017.
Note: The position is for Nigerian Nationals Only.
- Sales Representative
- Bookkeeping / Admin Officer
- Sales Associate Job at SmartBox Global
- Front Desk Officer Job at SmartBox Global
- Operations Manager Job at Palladium Group
- Executive Secretary
- Job Vacancies at The U.S Consulate General in Lagos and U.S. Embassy in Abuja
- Africa Investment Advisor Job at Tetra Tech
- Latest Job Opportunities at Women Friendly Initiative (WFI)
- Sales Advisor Job in an Insurance Company