Deposit Officer / Mobile Teller at La Fayette Microfinance Bank Ltd
History and vision: Created in June 2012 and formally incorporated as La Fayette Microfinance Bank Ltd, Advans Nigeria is the seventh greenfield of the Advans Network. Advans Nigeria’s objective is to target MSMEs in urban areas of Nigeria, where market studies have shown that only one in ten entrepreneurs has access to credit.
Network: Advans Nigeria opened its first branch in Ibadan, the country’s third largest city, at the end of January 2013. A second branch opened in May 2013 and two further branches in early 2014. In the coming years, Advans Nigeria plans to continue its expansion to cover other regions of Oyo State, home to about 5.5 million inhabitants.
Position: Deposit Officer / Mobile Teller
Location: Kwara, Lagos, Oyo
Main responsibilities and tasks include, but not limited to the following:
- To organize and participate in prospection and communication actions in the zoneof intervention (markets and commercial areas) by collaborating with the other client officers
- To propose the new products and services to his/her current clients
- To identify clients’ needs and propose new products/services to the management
- To introduce Advans La Fayette MFB products and services to target population
- To follow up the prospects by a regular contact with the identified potential clients
- To assist the clients for loan application
- To conduct an accurate loan appraisal and to collect detailed information (personal, business, guaranties) on the field.
- To present the loan request at the Loan committee
- To become a specialist of small businesses Savings and deposits activities
- To organize and participate in prospection and communication actions in the zone of intervention (markets and commercial areas) by collaborating with the other client officers
- To introduce Advans La Fayette MFB's financial services to target population
- follow up on these prospects to create a strong deposit portfolio
- To monitor the loan portfolio and to follow the timely repayment
- To organize recovery actions in case of late repayment
- To maintain a regular contact with clients by organizing visit on the field
- To become a respected and active stakeholder in the intervention zone by spending most of the time on the field and creating a trusty relationship with small businessmen/women.
- To create deposit accounts in the MIS
- To create and update loon applications in the MIS
- To keep complete and detailed documentation on each client
- To input and update client data in the MIS
Organization and control
- To analyse the client portfolio by using operational reports.
- Person Specification:
- Bachelors Degree or HND in any course of study from approved university or polytechnic is a MUST.
- Applicant must not be older than 35 years of age.
- To prepare a weekly planning with the expected tasks and visits to be done
- To share information and best practices with the other client officers
- To report all the issues related to the job with the Branch Manager
- Customer Service Officer
- Team Lead, Customer Success
- Call Center Operator
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Entry Level Recruitment 2019
- Technical Customer Satisfaction Associate
- Manager, Call Centre Operations
- Debit Card Manager
- Facility Manager
- Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018