Digital Marketer / Website Manager Job at afrobeat
Afrobeatsglobal, a subsidiary of Creatrix Empire Limited, is a Multimedia Company and Digital Agency that offers variety of Design services which includes PR management services for cooperate brands as well as helping business grow and stay online leveraging on digital expertise. We have developed solutions to help businesses and individuals to stay ahead of customer satisfaction, trends, and competitors with our professional approach to strategic implementation of our expertise.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Marketer / Website Manager
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager and will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations
- Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- He or she plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
- A digital marketing manager also identifies and evaluates new digital technologies and uses Web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media and display and search advertising.
- Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks.
- A digital marketing manager is responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products and/or services.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practice and monitor competitor websites.
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Create appropriate website content aligned to the organization’s strategy.
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects
- Ensure website functionality and perform software updates
- Monitor, assess, and report on website performance
- Ensure domain registration and hosting are current
- Develop and/or update content
- Make adjustments to the design (or overhaul it)
- Handle online marketing projects ranging from SEO to social media marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC). Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management.
- In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- The Website Manager must display an excellent understanding of Content Management Systems (CMS) and technology infrastructures using CSS, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits.
- Top candidates will be comfortable troubleshooting the website and constantly improve the User Experience (UX) of the website.
- Website Manager with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC).
- Website Managers are expected to have a meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, and fantastic content creation and writing skills.
N90,000 - N100,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email
- Ongoing Recruitment at Gokada
- Digital Marketer Job at Infostrategy Technology Limited
- Sales Executive / Marketer Job at Oxford international Group
- Digital Marketing Expert Job at Me cure Healthcare Limited
- Marketing and Brand Manager Job at Moyosola Olalekan
- Digital Marketer Job at SB TELECOMS LTD
- Sales and Marketing Executive Recruitment
- React Native Developer Job at Access Solutions Limited
- Employment Opportunities at Softcom Limited
- Mobile Application Developer Job at DreamLabs Nigeria Limited