Digital Strategist Recruitment at Pulse Nigeria
Pulse is Africa's leading innovative media company, informing and engaging Africa’s young audience and producing content and creative digital marketing solutions for top brands. We run news platforms and social channels and marketing and production in four countries - Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Senegal.
We are the platform leading in reach - with over 100 million users and over 100 million video views on our own channels per month. We're also a marketing partner, empowering brands with our expansive media reach and 360 degree in-house marketing solutions. Additionally, Pulse is the licensee publisher of the regional Business Insider Africa
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Strategist
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a Digital Strategy to drive revenue growth for Pulse by developing and pitching winning creative digital strategies for clients that solve their business challenges and aid them in achieving their marketing goals and objectives.
- You will drive commercial opportunities among top brands across Africa and beyond by prospecting, nurturing leads and networking with customers and client-side decision-makers to close deals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying prospective clients and developing connections with decision-makers within their teams.
- Analysing prospective clients’ digital footprint to develop digital & content strategies for their businesses.
- Conduct pitches and presentations to persuade potential customers that Pulse is the preferred partner to meet their corporate goals.
- Work with the Account Management team to ensure services sold are delivered to clients with the goal of maximizing client retention.
- Achieve a monthly sales revenue target.
- Develop simple Pulse content campaigns & product offerings to grow revenues.
- Support team members to realize their full potential.
- Review proposals developed by members of the team.
- Communicate effectively and maintain strong, trusting relationships with all internal collaborators.
- Stay up to date on the latest trends, industry issues and solutions and suggest improvements and innovations to help Pulse and our clients and partners maintain a competitive edge.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in sales or business development in a senior-level management role - Digital/ Creative/ Media/ Marketing/ Advertising industries preferred.
- A creative thinker who can connect 360° digital to all aspects of a client’s business and drive growth opportunities.
- Good understanding of digital marketing - a professional qualification is desirable.
- Excellent networking skills and a demonstrated ability in key client/partner relationship management
- Excellent people leadership skills and the ability to inspire confidence and trust to motivate teams
- An entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Zoho CRM is desirable.
- Operations Officer (Male Warehouse and Female Marketing Officer) Job at Sales Force Consulting
- Brand Communications Assistant Job at My World of Bags
- Brand Manager Job at Phillips Outsourcing Limited
- Digital Marketing Officer Job at MeWe Electronics
- Marketer / Sales / PRO Executive Job at Firstlead Properties and Development
- Graphics Design / Digital Marketing Executive Job at Beckley Consulting Limited
- Credit & Marketing Head Job at Midas Henok Consult
- Marketing Officer Job at Swift Consulting
- Public Relations Manager Job at PalmPay
- Copywriter Job at Kuda Bank