Direct Imaging (DI) Printing Machine Operator Job at Toons and Wools
Toons and Wools is a leading brand promotional company known for best quality promotional gifts and clothing that will make your brand stand out. Toons and Wools Limited is wholly owned by Nigerians. The company was incorporated on the 22nd March, 2010 with Corporate Affairs Commission of the Federal Republic of Nigeria with Registration Number RC 1019761.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Direct Imaging (DI) Printing Machine Operator
Job Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A corporate branding and printing company requires the services of a Direct Imaging (DI) Printing Machine Operator to join its team of experts who deliver exceptional services to its customers
- Operate large DI printing machines (Konica Minota C558, C754, C258, ACCURIO PRESS C3070), Laminating Machine, Cutting, Flex, HID Fargo HDP5000 (Plastic ID card machine)
- Operate the mug press machine for sublimation on mugs, heat press(Yinghe), shirt branding, flex, print and cut machine (Roland Brand)
- Liaising with necessary team to discuss the design adjustment/requirements.
- Use the relevant softwares, measurement and size for print jobs.
- Estimating the time required to complete the job and ensuring that the specified deadlines are met.
- Working as part of a team with graphic designers, illustrators, other printing operators and marketing specialists to produce new ideas and designs.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Qualification / Experience
- Minimum of SSCE or OND with at least 3 years printing and design experience, must reside around Ilupeju / Somolu environs. Additional skills or other relevant qualifications can be an added advantage.
- Must be able to operate large DI printing and perform sublimation on mug, heat press, shirt branding flex, print and cut machine (Roland brand)
- Ability to work with the Graphics designer and print design to fit required measurement.
- Articulate and pay attention to details
- Excellent Communication especially listening skills is very key.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and meet target
- Proficient in Microsoft packages: Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Highly committed to work
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.
Note: Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the minimum requirements.
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Graphic Designer and Videographer Job at CareerXpress
- Graphic Designer Recruitment at ENYO Retail & Supply
- House of Maryjane Recruitment for a Professional Tailor
- Fashion Stylist Job at Ruff n Tumble
- Digital Marketing / Graphic Design Specialist Job at Khenpro Global Services
- Ongoing Recruitment at a Turnkey brand development & product marketing firm
- Sales Representative and Decorator Job at Currys Serious Cake
- Graphics Designer Job at IFS Group
- Graphics Designer Job at Juilapomus Clothing Company Limited