Direct Sales Executive Job at Sansvid M.International
Sansvid-M. International - Established in 2009, Sansvid M. International has partnered with international organizations and institutions to add value to many professionals and develop effective project teams that will tailor and deliver quality solutions that bring about the desired change in an organization. With our team of standard professionals and consultants who are effective personnel and experienced in various sectors of the economy, we deliver training, management and consulting services
The training and consulting solutions of Sansvid M. International enable clients to take a practical value-added approach to project, risk and fund management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Direct Sales Executive
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify market opportunities and position the company to take advantage of such opportunities
- Market and sell Professional Training and Courses to new clients.
- Develop new market opportunities for additional product volumes coming from current and future operating areas
- Mobilize clients for professional training programs.
- Implement the company’s business development strategies
- Communicating with our existing clients while developing new relationships to grow the company’s revenue.
- Participate in forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Facilitate organizational development activities such as strategic planning & team building
- Support strategic objectives by leading all marketing, business development and sales initiatives to identify and develop new clients and maximize sales with existing accounts
- Reports to the Corporate Sales Rep. and attend every scheduled team meeting at appointed locations.
- Organise training activities for the company.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum of an HND / B.Sc / M.Sc qualification
- Must be a Lagos state resident
- Marketing Experience: 1-5 years
- Sales Experience within the NYSC environment will be an added advantage
- Strong ability to work with minimum or no supervision will be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals, Good decision-making skills
- Good communication skills.
- Salary: N100,000 monthly.
- Very attractive Salary, Commissions & Bonus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV in a PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "LAGOS/DSE 1" as the subject of the mail.
- Sales Executive Job at Bogo Beverages Limited
- Area Sales Manager Job at Wemy Industries Limited
- Job Openings at Ginger Travelz
- Sales Manager Job at FHON Consulting Agency
- Business Development Manager Job at MarbleClear Limited
- Business Development Officer Job at Primly Services Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Head of Sales Job at Lorache Group
- Business Development Officer Job at Sanieldan Properties Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Sanieldan Properties Limited