Director of Admissions Job at James Hope College
James Hope College is a private world class residential co-educational secondary school in the tranquil area of Agbor, Delta State which offers a combination of British and Nigerian curricula. James Hope College Foundation is a brainchild of the Jim Ovia Foundation, which is centered on providing world-class education at a subsidized rate.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Director of Admissions
Job Location: Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- Responsible for leading the University's admissions department as we examine, define, and conduct our admissions process and promote our programs to prospective students.
- The admissions director will help establish and update our procedures and criteria, work with potential students to determine their eligibility and oversee the admissions process as we evaluate applications and issues decisions.
- She/he will also plan and oversee promotional activities and schedule or conduct tours, student interviews, and information sessions.
Qualifications / Characteristics
- Possession of a Bachelor's Degree, and a higher degree, M.Sc., M.A. or M.B.A. in related discipline is mandatory required;
- A minimum of 8 years of working experience as an admissions director
- We are seeking a highly motivated and accomplished professional to serve as Director of Admissions.
- A creative, out-of-the-box thinker who is both innovative and entrepreneurial
- A kind, empathetic, open-minded individual who has a deep-seated respect for all people
- A person of great integrity, with a strong reputation in the community, who is self-confident, poised, while at the same time empathetic, humble, and respectful
- A person who is accountable, who honors commitments and is forthright in communication and engagements
- An individual who is reliable, decisive, flexible, outcome-oriented, and performance-driven
- An individual who will enthusiastically communicate the school's values, mission, programs, and educational philosophy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
Note: Accommodation not provided.
- OFFICE SECRETARY NEEDED
- Administrative and Finance Associate Job at the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- Hotel Manager Job at Martinos Hotel and Event Centre
- Operations Manager Job at Logistics Haven International Limited
- Receptionist Job at Tacade Consulting Limited
- Branch Manager Job at HRBP Limited
- Experienced Catering Manager Job at Sundry Foods
- Ongoing Recruitment at Lovekids
- Depot Manager Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Events Hall Manager Job at JMK Nigeria Limited