Director of Finance Job at Society for Family Health (SFH)
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Director of Finance
Job ID: sfh-32261
Job Location: Abuja
- The Director of Finance will be the lead expert for project financial management as well as for administrative, human resource and logistics management. S/he will be responsible for overseeing project accounting and finance/budget management including cash flow management, timely donor financial reporting such cash balance report, tax report, quarterly financial report, PUDR report and annual financial report using approved templates.
- S/he will be responsible for managing GFA review processes as well as internal and external audit review exercises in compliance with donor financial and accounting rules and regulations.
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance,
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage;
- Must be a registered member of an accounting professional body (ICAN/ACCA).
- A minimum of 8 (eight) years of progressively responsible experience in overseeing financial operations and management of large-scale, complex development activities in developing countries;
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in financial management for Global Fund Projects.
- Demonstrated experience with coordinating, analysing and reporting financial performance, financial forecasting, and budget variance analysis.
- Demonstrated experience managing operations, including managing people and performance.
Skills and competencies:
- The successful candidate will be a person of integrity with excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, and organisational skills; a thorough understanding of Global Fund financial guidelines and rules, international accounting standards and Nigerian tax and fiscal policies.
- Hands-on experience using an ERP and business management MIS with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Requires a high level of creativity and innovation and the ability to maintain operational efficiency in a fast-paced work environment
- Account Officer Job at Pivotage Consulting
- Audit Officer Job at Ruff n Tumble
- Finance / Admin Manager Job at Celebrations Cards and Gifts Limited
- Account Clerk Job at Hartleys Supermarket and Stores
- Finance Controller Job at Jocaro Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Account Officer Job at E.A Jogax Investment Nigeria Limited
- Finance Officer Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Accountant Job at Diva Pads
- Financial Accountant Job at Asset & Resource Management Company (ARM)
- Accountant Job at a reputable company