An Engineering Construction company located in Port-Harcourt requires for immediate employment technically sound and result oriented individuals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Driver
Ref Code: MCLR/PL/10/18
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
General Job Description
- Driving staff professionally within the state and its environs.
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times.
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound.
- Always ensure the vehicle insurance and licenses are valid before driving any vehicle.
- Organize assigned tasks in the most efficient and effective manner, so as to minimize vehicle use (fuel consumption, wear and tear).
- Diligently and promptly update the movement and fuel consumption logbook.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years experience of driving in PH and its environs.
- Applicants must have a valid driver’s license.
- Applicants must have a minimum of OND/SSCE.
- Applicants should have sufficient knowledge of traffic laws and recognize and understand road signs.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Applications quoting the position and reference code as the subject of the mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company Driver Job at Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc. (MUTUAL)
- Driver Job at Tekra Global Concepts Limited
- Van Sales Representative (VSR) Job at Rovedana Limited
- Driver Job at FleetPartners Leasing Limited
- Driver Job at Kizito Logistics Services
- Experienced Driver Job at Infinity Security Services Limited
- Nampak Nigeria Limited Recruitment for a Forklift Driver
- Driver Job at ASA ADVANCE TECH LTD
- Apata and Ascott Limited Recruitment for Corporate Driver
- Executive Driver Job at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited