Driver Job at Robeck Locks Limited
Robeck Locks Limited was born in 2001 out of a need to bring into the marketplace stylish lockset at affordable prices without compromise on quality, functionality and durability. Robeck Locks Ltd imports and distributes a wide range of quality fashionable door lockset and assesories made of Brass, Stainless steel, Zinc, Iron and Aluminum to the trade and Construction companies. Robeck Locks Ltd is in the business of keeping your family and valuables safe.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Driver
Job Location: Lagos
- Delivering a wide variety of items
- Following delivery driving routes and time schedules
- Loading, unloading, preparing, inspecting and operating the delivery vehicle
- Complete logs and reports
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations as well as with company policies and procedures
- Manoeuvre trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Interact with customers in a professional manner
- Maintains communication with management to be informed of any change of delivery, route or schedule
- Informs management of any obstructions to making safe, efficient deliveries on time
- Drive vehicles to designated destinations for customer product deliveries.
- Drive safely and deliver products within deadlines.
- Analyse delivery address, determine appropriate routes and maintain schedule.
- Report any accidents or injuries to Supervisors immediately.
- Load and unload products from trucks and trailers.
- Perform vehicle inspection such as checking fluid level and tire pressure.
- Notify supervisors about any major repairs and maintenances.
- Follow local and state driving laws and road regulations.
- Maintain the vehicle clean and safe.
- Proven work experience as a truck driver
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations.
N40,000 - N50,000 per month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Must live within Amuwo Odofin axis.
- Nampak Nigeria Limited Recruitment for a Forklift Driver
- Driver Job at ASA ADVANCE TECH LTD
- Apata and Ascott Limited Recruitment for Corporate Driver
- Executive Driver Job at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Driver/Personal Assistant Job at Xown Solutions Limited
- Royalsec Services Company Limited Recruitment for a Company Driver
- Company Driver Job at Updeal Resources
- Company Driver Job at MUTUAL BENEFIT LIFE ASSURANCE PLC
- Driver Sales Man Job at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Fadac Resources and Services Recruitment for Corporate Driver