Edo State Government Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
NAFS S.G. Nigeria Limited (a professional training and consultancy firm), on behalf of the Edo State Government invites dynamic and focused young graduates who wish to make a career in verbatim reporting to apply for engagement in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Candidates must have:
- A minimum of a Second Class (Lower Division) Degree from an accredited university or a Higher National Diploma (HND);
- A good command of both written and spoken English.
- Prior working experience is not compulsory, although computer literacy is an advantage. Preferred candidates should be below the age of 35 years.
If your application is accepted, you will
- Be trained free of charge to use a shorthand/Voice machine to record court proceedings.
- Be employed by the Edo State Government as an officical Verbatim Court Reporter upon the successful completion of the training programme.
All qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as one attachment in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2020
- Microsoft Interns4Afrika Program 2020
- Consular Assistant Job at The Deputy High Commission of Canada to Nigeria
- University of Ibadan (UI) Massive Academic Staff Recruitment 2020
- 2020 Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) recruitment (Second Phase)
- INEC Nationwide Recruitment Portal 2020
- SECURITY AGENT/OPERATIVE
- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Massive Recruitment 2020
- ICPC Nationwide Massive Recruitment 2020