Edo State Government Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
NAFS S.G. Nigeria Limited (a professional training and consultancy firm), on behalf of the Edo State Government invites dynamic and focused young graduates who wish to make a career in verbatim reporting to apply for engagement in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Candidates must have:
- A minimum of a Second Class (Lower Division) Degree from an accredited university or a Higher National Diploma (HND);
- A good command of both written and spoken English.
- Prior working experience is not compulsory, although computer literacy is an advantage. Preferred candidates should be below the age of 35 years.
If your application is accepted, you will
- Be trained free of charge to use a shorthand/Voice machine to record court proceedings.
- Be employed by the Edo State Government as an officical Verbatim Court Reporter upon the successful completion of the training programme.
All qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as one attachment in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) recruitment 2019
- Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Massive Recruitment 2019
- List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Recruitment Aptitude Test 2019
- Volunteers at Empowerment for Local People Foundation
- Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates For DSSC 26 Selection Board 2019
- Nigerian Air Force Airmen / Airwomen Nationwide Recruitment Exercise BMTC 2019
- Nigeria Police Academy recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Army List of Shortlisted Candidates for Short Service Combatant Course (SSC) 2019
- Nigerian Army Successful Candidates For Direct Short Service Commission Course 24/2019