English Language Teacher Recruitment at S-TEE Schools
S-TEE has maintained a strong commitment to imparting sound moral, academic, spiritual and life training skills into our learners. We believe that if our processes (tutoring, teaching, modelling, coaching, training, counselling, etc) are well structured and implemented, we will produce great minds, expert thinkers, solution-driven personnel, who will take the world by storm.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: English Language Teacher
Job Location: Lagos
The job functions include but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for developing in each student an interest in and the ability to understand and utilize their knowledge of in English Language.
- To oversee the provision of relevant and up-to-date advice and support for pupils as it relates to the subject
- To co-ordinate the selection and development of appropriate syllabus and courses in line with related resources.
- To maintain full and accurate records of students’ achievements as it relates to the subject.
- Deliver engaging, coherent and motivating lessons to students across in varying classes.
- Utilize learning technology in the planning and delivery of lessons.
- To keep up to date with curriculum changes and reforms.
- Develop lesson plans in line with the curriculum objectives.
- To plan for, provide and maintain the physical resources necessary for learning and the delivery of chosen syllabuses and courses (including for example; books, past papers, file shares, furniture, equipment etc). Where necessary, liaise with other departments to achieve this feat.
- To undertake, where appropriate, other roles, which may arise either in the department or in the wider school environment.
- Any other duties relating to the job as required from time to time by the Head of School /Principal.
- The preferred candidate must have a minimum of a (B. Ed) or (B.Sc.) with a PGD.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of teaching experience.
- Must possess strong practical knowledge and skills in delivering lessons to students
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and be able to demonstrate genuine care for young children
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their letter of application and updated CV in MS Word format, using the position applied for as title to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Role Model School Recruitment for ICT Personnel
- Roemichs International School Recruitment for Teachers
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Teachers Recruitment at Pecroyal Educonsult
- MBIS International Recruitment for a Female Early Years Educator
- Primary School Teacher Job at Roemichs International School
- MBIS International Recruitment for Upper Primary Teacher
- Recruitment at Surefoot International School
- Teachers Recruitment at Oshboug Group of Schools
- Entry Level English Language Instructor Recruitment at Dominion Consulting Nigeria