Entry-level Solar Engineer Recruitment at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Entry-level Solar Engineer
Job Location: Amuwo-Odofin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire for this position, a person with a proven background in engineering to join our company and receive training on solar equipment repairs, connections etc that would enable him to work as our certified solar engineer.
- Applicant should be residing in Amuwo-Odofin or its environs
- To connect wires to circuit breakers, distribution boards or other components.
- To serve as customer contact on technical and service related challenges.
- To work from ladders, scaffolds and rooftops to install, maintain or repair solar equipment, electrical wiring/equipment and other fixtures.
- To diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment, and hand tools, to determine the cause of any breakdown and to resolve the problem.
- To Place conduit (pipes or tubing) inside designated partitions, walls, or concealed areas and pull insulated wire or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes.
- To perform physically demanding tasks, such as display trend to lay conduit and moving and lifting heavy objects.
- To provide preliminary sketches and cost estimate for materials and services.
- To perform client-site servicing, repair and or installation of company product(s).
- To prepare reports for analysis of product failure trends and service ability issues.
- A motivated BSc / HND / OND holder, Nabtech or Technical School Leaver with drive, smart and open to learn
- An BSc / HND / OND holder or Nabtech is required with 0 - 2 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and years of related experiences.
- A collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
- An open forum for expression of ideas
- Diverse opportunities to expand your skills, and learn newer skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Maintenance / Facility Manager (Electrical) Job at Jofad Consulting Limited
- PLC & ICSS supervisor Job at SPIE Oil & Gas
- DevOps Engineer Job at Asset and Equity Group
- Jofad Consulting Limited Recruitment for an Electrical Maintenance / Facility Manager
- Mining Engineer Job at Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Technical Coordinator Job at American University of Nigeria
- System Engineer Trainee Recruitment at a reputable company
- Ongoing Recruitment at Marriott International
- Massive Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation