Executive Assistant Job at Adlas Farms Enterprises Limited
Adlas Farms Enterprises Limited is an innovative agricultural company that leverages on the idea of crowdfunding to fix issues such as unemployment, by empowering farmers and providing food security by deploying large-scale agricultural production.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Agege, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills
- Candidates should possess a BSc qualification with 2-5 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Office Assistant Job at eProcess Consulting Limited
- Subject Teachers, Classroom Teachers and Administrator Job at Stemmatrix
- Secretary Job at a reputable company
- Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant Job at a reputable Bank
- Front Desk Officer Job at a reputable pharmacy
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Openings
- Admin / Inventory Officer Job at E-Terra Technologies Limited
- Finance and Admin Lead Job at Strongmas Automobile Limited
- Admin Officer Job at Willers Solutions Limited