Executive Assistant Job at Canonical Nigeria
Canonical - We deliver open source to the world faster, more securely, and more cost-effectively than any other company. We develop Ubuntu, the world’s most popular enterprise Linux from cloud to edge, together with a passionate global community of 200,000 contributors. Ubuntu means 'humanity to others. We chose it because it embodies the generosity at the heart of open source, the new normal for platforms and innovation. Together with a community of 200,000, we publish an operating system that runs from the tiny connected devices up to the world's biggest mainframes, the platform that everybody uses on the public cloud, and the workstation experience of the world's most productive developers. Secure and reliable, elegant and intuitive, and open for innovation - Ubuntu is the future of open source, which is why it's the fastest-growing Linux in the world despite already being the most widely deployed.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
- We look for positive team players who are self-driven and results oriented, with excellent attention to detail.
- The best candidates can show that they are natural forward planners, are reliable and determined, and keen to assume responsibility for projects and processes.
- We are a unique global business, so we are not looking for candidates with extensive experience so much as excellent organisers and communicators who are keen to develop new skills and strive for continuous improvement.
What your day will look like:
- Support one or more leads and their team(s)
- Schedule meetings and coordinate monthly reports
- Collaborate on cross team activities
- Manage suppliers and stakeholders
- Organise and run international team events including logistics
- Manage quarterly and annual executive meetings
- Work with HR, Finance, and Legal as needed
- Establish workflows and processes
What we are looking for in you:
- Experience in operations and executive support
- Excellent communication skills
- Project and event management
- Willingness to travel up to 4 times a year for internal events
- IT skills including the entire G-suite (Gmail, Google docs and sheets etc.), ability to pick up new technology and software quickly.
What We Offer You
- Your base pay will depend on various factors including your geographical location, level of experience, knowledge and skills. In addition to the benefits above, certain roles are also eligible for additional benefits and rewards including annual bonuses and sales incentives based on revenue or utilisation. Our compensation philosophy is to ensure equity right across our global workforce.
- In addition to a competitive base pay, we provide all team members with additional benefits, which reflect our values and ideals. Please note that additional benefits may apply depending on the work location and, for more information on these, please ask your Talent Partner.
- Fully remote working environment - we’ve been working remotely since 2004!
- Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Personal learning and development budget of 2,000USD per annum
- Annual compensation review
- Recognition rewards
- Annual holiday leave
- Opportunity to travel to new locations to meet colleagues at ‘sprints’
- Priority Pass for travel and travel upgrades for long haul company
- Accounts & Admin Officer Job at Asset Matrix Energy Services Limited
- Executive Assistant (Management Level) Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Administrative Officer Job at Glovo Nigeria
- Male Administrative Officer Job at Zindziswa Concept Limited
- Senior Manager (Governance) Job at IHS Towers
- Restaurant Operation Manager Job at Broadway Cafeteria
- Restaurant Manager Job at Ibis Hotel
- Administrative Officer Job at Hercules Professional Services
- Receptionist Job at LAIM Hotel
- Administrative Officer Job at Eltees Farms