Executive Assistant Job at Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited
Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited is a real estate development platform that provides investors with access to debt investment offering.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an experienced EA who will report directly into the CEO and be second in demand for all aspects of diary management, a gatekeeper, assisting with business ideas.
The role will involve:
- EA to the CEO and MD with full diary management.
- Must be creative and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and customer oriented
- Arranging and accompany viewings
- Sales and marketing activities
- Full oversight and management of the office
- Responsible for sourcing suppliers, contractors, contract management, ensuing the smooth day to day running of the office together with general trouble shooting, exercising good judgement and problem solving as required
- Ensuring office is fully stocked with supplies and sundries
- Managing the office and sitebudgets
- Managing one direct report
- Monitoring complaint resolution process
- Management of social media channels to include Instagram, LinkedIN, Facebook and Twitter pages
- Content writing and updating the company website
- Full diary management for the CEO
- Being present at meetings for note taking and observation, and minutes circulation
- Arranging travel, accommodation and planning events.
- Travelling nationallyand internationally when required
- Keeping offices and staff operational and maintain payroll.
- Managing inbound calls and emails, acting as a liaison required
- Reviewing some of the company operations, to identify any savings and growth opportunities
- Minimum of an HND in a related field
- Excellent communication and relationship- building skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong customer service skills
- Previous EA / Office manager experience
- Strong business acumen with Good Sales and marketing skills
- Hard working
- Immaculately presented
- Energy, enthusiasm, and a 'can do’ attitude
- Experience of press (PR) and updating company social media channels / website
- N100,000 - N200,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter and Passport Photograph to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Recent Job Openings at Le Treda
- Career Opportunities at Strugz
- Executive Assistant / Driver Job at Arkounting Business Concepts Limited
- Administrative Manager Job at CapitalSage
- Administrative Assistant Job at Prestigious Consulting
- Office Assistant Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Administrative Officer Job at HRbreakoutRoom
- Front Desk Officer Job at NENnetworks Nigeria
- Latest Job Opportunities at Deloitte
- Ongoing Recruitment at Bariel Medical Center