Executive Assistant Job at Standard Bearers School (SBS)
Standard Bearers School has been in existence for 23+ years as a nursery and primary school operating from one location in Lekki Lagos. The idea to establish SBS was borne out of the desire of the founder to create a school where academic and creative talents were given similar priorities.
SBS is a family school that offers holistic education to parents seeking a technology driven, 21st century education for their children. We are lifelong learners who belong to a community where all individuals are valued and supported on their journey to self- discovery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below. The ideal candidate for this position must be able to think creatively, ideate, collaborate and multitask
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos and preparing communications on the executive's behalf
- Preferred candidate must be able to take initiatives, build and elevate ideas.
- Applicant must be sound and able to think out of the box.
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents and reports
- Managing and ensuring the smooth running of the Executive Director’s affairs such as organizing, scheduling and maintaining information in an efficient way.
- Coordinate project activities and special events as required by the ED.
- He/she must possess sound knowledge of online learning, ability to contents and record short educational videos from time to time.
- He/she must possess good written and communication skills.
- Must be well seasoned in conducting research study to improve work or others as may be assigned.
- Must be able to grow the school’s social media platforms
- Managing the schedules to enhance effective time management and coordinates activities, prioritizes appointments and reschedules where necessary.
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders and organizing catering when necessary.
- Candidate must be able to attend official meetings, and prepare meeting minutes as required.
- Schedule In-Person and Virtual Meetings using Zoom, Teams, etc.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the Executives and process expense reports.
- Assist the Executive Director in ensuring that projects are executed in an effective and timely manner. Welcoming visitors and identifying the purpose of their visit before directing them to the appropriate personnel.
- Managing the ED’s day-to-day calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- Accompany ED to major functions.
- Candidate must be well skilled with handling social media accounts for the ED, ensure good contents are created timely.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, plan logistics, and submit expense report.
- Manage complex office administrative work requiring the use of independent judgment and initiative
- Bachelor’s Degree from a UK/USA or Class A Nigerian University.
- At least 4 years administrative experience in an established corporate organization.
- Must have a good working knowledge of social media & digital marketing skills.
- Must possess strong proofreading and writing skills
- High Level Oral Presentation Skills.
- Veri?able Organizational Skills.
- Computer pro?ciency with the following speci?c requirements:
- Microsoft Word - Advanced Skills
- Microsoft Excel - Advanced Skills
- Microsoft Powerpoint - Advanced Skills
- Adobe Graphics - Basic Skills
- Minimum Typing Speed of 65 wpm.
- Highly professional appearance and well-groomed individual is required for the position
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Ongoing Recruitment at Skyline University College
- Front Desk / Receptionist Job at Henri Consulting
- Graduate Administrative Assistant Job at SKLD Integrated Services Limited
- Social Media / Administrative Officer Job at Sunrose Consulting Limited
- Receptionist Job at Media Point
- Finance & Admin Officer Job at A reputable organization
- Male Administrative Staff Job at Pickmeup International Company
- Human Resources / Admin Officer Job at FHON Consulting
- Front Desk Officer Job at Peen Nigeria Limited
- Front Desk & Admin Officer Job at Bluemool Limited