Executive Assistant to the CEO at GetFit Technologies Limited
Getfit Technologies Limited is one of the fastest growing indigenous startups, that focuses on fitness wear-ables and highly customer centric. This idea was initially born to assist mothers snap back to their pre pregnancy bodies and help brides-to-be fit into their dream dress sizes and inspiring them to feel comfortable in their own skin, but this dream has been extended to everyone! Fitness and healthy living is everyone’s fundamental right.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Job Location: Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship
- Serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the MD/CEO.
- Serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
- The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented.
- The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Executive Support
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with Board members, donors, Foundation staff, and others, on matters related to CEO's programmatic initiatives.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the President, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the CEO, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures. Board Support and Liaison
- Serves as the CEO's administrative liaison to GetFit Technology's board of directors
- Assists board members with travel arrangements, lodging, and meal planning as needed
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all board members
- Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding board and board committee matters, including advance distribution of materials before meetings in electronic/paper format. Senior Management Liaison
- Participates as an adjunct member of the Executive Team including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending all meetings
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and off-sites, and all staff meetings
- Facilitates cross-divisional coordination of travel and outreach plans Communications, Partnerships, and Outreach
- Ensures that the CEO's bio is kept updated and responds to requests for materials regarding the MD/CEO and the organization in general
- Edits and completes first drafts for written communications to external stake holders Strategic Initiatives
- Works with the Business Development team in coordinating the CEO's outreach activities
- Follows up on contacts made by the CEO and supports the cultivation of ongoing relationships
- Edits all, and creates acknowledgement letters from the CEO to Stakeholders.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers.
- Actively manage and promote our various social media platforms, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms.
- Edit content produced by other members of the team.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates).
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, social media platforms, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the organization, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers
- Interested candidates should possess a Degree / HND qualification with 3-5 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Secretary Job at Whyte Cleon Limited
- Guest House Receptionist Job at Landmark University
- HR / Admin Officer Job at Chabash Development and Health Initiative (CDHI)
- Company Representative Job at Chibeco Oil and Gas
- Media Point Recruitment for a Female Secretary
- Administration and Logistics Officer Job at Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Graduate Volunteer Receptionist Job at Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation
- Finance and Admin Officer Job at Helen Keller International
- Office Assistant Job at a reputable company