EXECUTIVE INVESTMENT OFFICER
The ideal candidate, is required to:
1. Prospect and convert customers to invest in the organizations agriculture project of food farming.
2. Strategize and develop sales methods amidst competition.
3. Deliver monthly sales target.
4.Track, collate and interpret sales figures and reporting.
5.Plan and deliver sales presentations when the occasion arises.
NB: Experience in real estate will be an added advantage.
- Posses good information and communication skills
- Be a computer literate and be conversant with Microsoft office suites
- Strong, willing to achieve sales target
- Be a team player
- Be innovative
- Internet knowledge is an added advantage.
- Have the capacity to work with minimal or no supervision
- Live around Lagos Mainland.
- Business Analyst Job at Terragon Group
- Sales Executive (CCTV System) Job at ASA ADVANCE TECH LTD
- Direct Sales Representative Job at CreditClan
- Direct Sales Executive Job at Divine AG Solutions Limited
- Sales Executive Job at NENnetworks Nigeria
- Quality Assurance Officer Job at Taghini Foods
- Sales and Service Technician
- Employment Opportunties at BIC® products
- Job Vancancies at Bedmate Furniture Nigeria
- Property Manager Job at HR Aid Consults