Executive Secretary Recruitment at the Nigerian Institute of Building (NIOB)
The Nigerian Institute of Building (NIOB) is the professional body for Builders and those who are about to be engaged in the Building Profession.
The Nigerian institute of Building offers challenging job opportunities allowing a versatile and self-motivated experienced professional to contribute to the achievement of the Institute’s strategic goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Secretary
Job Location: Abuja
Job: Type Full time
He/She is expected to:
- Provide professional and leadership expertise
- Develop and implement strategies for operational excellence at the Secretariat
- Drive team performance, General administration and coordination of Staff and development.
- Day to day Management, General administration and Coordination of the Institute’s Secretariat
- Coordinating the activities of the Deputy Executive Secretary/Secretaries and directing all staff of the Institute in the performance of their scheduled duties
- Preparing and presenting periodic reports on the state of affairs of the Institutes Secretariat for the consideration of the Management Committee and/or the National Executive Council
- Scheduling the activities and appointments of the President and the Honorary General Secretary, as will be directed from time to time
- Managing the statutory and professional body expectations/relationships of the institute, and representing the Institute in associated engagements as maybe directed by the Leadership of the institute from time to time
- Coordinating the preparation of the operational budget of the institute in accordance with the financial guidelines of the institute for the Consideration of the F&GPC.
- Corporate Member of The Nigerian Institute of Building (MNIOB) with a minimum of 5 years post MNIOB relevant qualification
- Second Class Upper Degree in Business Administration, Sociology, Accountancy, Law, Economics and or professional qualification Corporate Grade in allied profession with a minimum of 5 years relevant post qualification experience
- Possession of additional post graduate qualification is an advantage.
- 4 years (Renewable subject to verifiable effective performance)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application/CV to: email@example.com
- Finance and Administrative Manager
- Receptionist Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Finance & Admin Analyst Recruitment at BASF West Africa Limited
- Secretary Job at Workforce Group
- Administrative Assistant Job at Metrodoc
- Executive Officer Job at Jhpiego
- HR / Admin Manager Recruitment at a reputable conglomerate
- Executive Assistant to the Chairman at a reputable conglomerate
- Administrative Officer Job at University of Lagos
- Administrative Assistant Job at Znelty International Nigeria