Factory Administration Assistant at British American Tobacco (BAT)
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice - whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Factory Administration Assistant
Job Number: 6402
Job Location: Ibadan
Appointment Type: Permanent
- British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for 1 Administrative Assistant to join our factory in Ibadan.
- The job holder will have to effectively manage the Finished Goods Handover & system confirmation, material supply, waste room activities and utilities issues such that there is little or no impact on production.
- Deliver performance targets as per the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in place given on:
- Ensure timely handover and system confirmation of Finished Goods and reconcile quantities with the Shift Team Leaders.
- Ensure timely evacuation of waste from the shop floor and timely transfer of waste from the waste room to PMD and Landfill.
- Work with the staging area assistant to ensure that there is no wrapping material stock out on the shop floor.
- Liaise with the engineering & utilities team when there are utilities issues in SMD/FMD.
- Liaise with IT team during network/printer downtimes.
- Timely preparation and delivery of error free waste report to DDS.
- Provide requisite leadership, guidance and direction to the waste room, sorting station and staging area team.
- Coach the sorting station, staging area and waste room teams and support resources to comply with established standards and document standards for improvements made.
- Leadership skill, organizational and people management skills are crucial.
- Ability to use Microsoft office tools at basic proficiency level ( MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with structured problem solving tools and ability to prepare clear, concise, and well-organized written reports.
- Minimum qualification: OND in any relevant field.
- Knowledge of SAP is an added advantage.
- Executive Assistant to the Director at a reputable company
- Executive Assistant to the CEO at Louis Valentino Prixair
- Office Assistant Job at Jamary Concepts
- HR & Admin Intern Recruitment at Terra Energy Services Nigeria Limited
- HR/ ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER Recruitment at
- Administration Assistant Job at Danish Refugee Council
- Office Assistant Job at Search for Common Ground
- Admin & Logistics Officer Job at Plan International
- Administrative Assistant Job at Maventeq Systems
- Executive Office Assistant Job at Avant Halogen