Financial Advisor Job at Old Mutual Nigeria
Old Mutual Nigeria consists of a Life Assurance and General Insurance business and provides a wide spectrum of insurance solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate clients' circumstances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Financial Advisor
Job Location: Abuja
Employment Type: Contract
- Obtaining detailed information about the customer, their business and provide advice in line with the customer value proposition & compliance framework.
- Rendering advice to the customer on appropriate insurance cover and terms.
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of available insurance products for consideration of a client.
- Providing quotation on the insurance products for consideration of a client.
- Providing requisite underwriting information to the insurer in assessing the risk to decide pricing terms and conditions for cover.
- Acting promptly on instructions from a customer and providing him written acknowledgements of risk by the insurer.
- Complying with the guideline on market conduct and business practice for insurance institutions in Nigeria.
- Assisting customers in processing claims in line with the provisions of the "claims management procedure" of the company represented.
- Assisting in the negotiation of claims, protecting salvage and subrogation rights of the insurer.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title and Location" as the subject of the email.
- Finance Assistant Job at Save the Children
- Senior Internal Auditor Job at International Rescue Committee
- Financial Controller Job at TalentintheCloud
- Underwriting and Compliance Manager Job at Lendigo Nigeria
- Account Management Officer Job at Cellulant
- Financial Officer Job at a reputable company
- Account / Admin Officer Job at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Internal Auditor Job at Carlcare Development
- Senior Accountant Job at Abuja Clinics
- Accountant Job at Services Beverages Africa Limited