Financial Controller Job at Stellaris Power Solutions Limited
Stellaris Power Solutions Limited is an indigenous engineering services and power solution company with the goal of reducing the cost of electricity for large scale clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Financial Controller
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Contract (4 Months)
- As a Financial Controller, you will be responsible for setting up our accounting department and ensuring regulatory compliance as required by Nigerian law.
- Under the 4-month contract, you will be required to achieve the following goals. The expected start date is 1st December 2020.
- Review, develop and implement accounting procedures in line with industry standard and IFRS
- Preparation for Annual Audit. We want to have our audited account statement completed by external auditor 15th January 2021. Your role will be to prepare internal paperwork and manage the external auditor to get this done.
- Transition the company accounting to online-based accounting software. Your role will be to study how we operate, suggest the right accounting software, transition, and train us on how to maintain. The transition should be done by 30th January 2021
- Monthly payment, submission, and documentation of Pension, VAT, WHT, PAYEE Others as required
- Preparation and submittal for getting all relevant regulatory certificates before the end of March 2021:
- CAC filing
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- Pension Compliance Certificate
- Industrial Training Fund Compliance Certificate
- Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund Compliance Certificate
- Registration on the National Data Base of Federal contractors, Consultants and Service Providers
- LIRS annual filings including VAT, PAYE, and WHT
Qualifications / Requirements
- Must be located in Lagos, Nigeria
- Chartered Accountant Certificate - ACCA
- 5+ years’ experience as a recent experience as a Financial Controller
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Self-starter that can come up to speed quickly.
- Demonstrated ability and track record of delivering against targets
- Results-oriented with outstanding communication, organisation and negotiation skills
- Ability to interact with all levels, especially C-level, well presented and articulate
- Proven record of clear written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency using Word, Excel, and Microsoft Project
- Credit Risk Analyst Job at BoroMe
- Account Officer Job at TRANEX
- Employment Opportunities at FBNQuest Merchant Bank
- Career Opportunities at Greys Restaurant
- Account Officer & Admin Officer Job at Institute of Credit Administration
- Bookkeeper Job at Ameera Ventures Liimited
- Accounts and Billing Officer Job at EHA Clinics
- Employment Opportunities at Ifeanyi Best Electrical Groups
- Current Vacancies at Dangote Group
- Internal Auditor Job at FINCA Microfinance Bank Limited