A reputable indigenous downstream Oil and Gas Company in South-south Nigeria, as a result of expansion and new business opportunities, we seek for immediate employment professionals with cognate years of experience, strong academic credentials and the right attitude to work who will deliver value to stakeholders, for the position below:
Job Position: Firefighting Supervisor
Job Location: South-South, Nigeria
Duties and Responsibilities
- The successful candidates will operate and maintain all company’s fire equipment and accessories.
- Prompt response to emergency calls and requests for assistance.
- Attending to emergency incidents including fires, accidents, spillages of hazardous substances, etc..
- Carry out regular facility inspection to identify potential fire hazards.
- Carry out and document after incident clean-up and check exercise
- Inspect and maintain all fire fighting equipment and assist in the testing of fire hydrants.
- Ensure fire extinguishers are regularly serviced and ready for use
- Carry out regular fire drills, trainings on use of equipment and related matters.
- Maintain the level of physical fitness necessary to carry out all the duties of a fire-fighter.
- Perform other functions as may be requested by the Terminal Manager
Qualifications, Experiences and Attributes
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree / HND in Science or other discipline.
- Minimum of seven (7) years for the Supervisor and three (3) years fire fighting experience for the Fireman
- Advanced fire fighting training and/or HSE certifications
- Must be able to operate and drive a fire truck.
- HSE Officer Job at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Project Diving CSR Personnel Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Safety Officer
- Construction Health and Safety Officer Job at Dangote Group
- Health Safety & Environment (HSE) Officer
- Health Safety and Environment Supervisor Job at Max-Migold Limited
- Health Safety & Environment (HSE) Manager
- Safety Operations Officer Job at Hobark International Limited
- HSE Advisor
- Safety Operations Officer (Local) Job at Onstream Group