Flutter App Developer Job at Norak Technologies Limited
Norak Technologies Limited is a software powerhouse with head office in Lagos that combines the power of technology and training to empower and reposition organizations to run seamlessly and profitably.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Flutter App Developer
Job Location: Lagos
- Assist in the development of business software.
- Assist in the development of infrastructural software.
- Work within a team to help fix bugs in released software.
- Work with other Software Engineers to develop a better understanding of software technologies
- Applicants for this role must be resident in Lagos
- Minimum of HND in Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics, or any closely related field is required.
- Knowledge and experience with Flutter is a major prerequisite.
- Knowledge of PHP is an added advantage.
- Must have developed an application using Flutter.
- Ready to start immediately.
- Knowledge of any programming language. PHP will be an advantage
- Demonstrable basic software development skills
- Strong programming skills.
- Love working as part of a team.
- Strong technical, problem-solving skills, and understanding of algorithms.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- Must have at least 1-year of experience in Web and Mobile App development.
- Proven commercial software development experience – web and mobile app
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and usability design principles
- A track record of delivering successful consumer and or business products
- Ability to use analytic data and user testing to inform design decision
- A passion for new consumer technology and the emerging media landscape
- Ability to multi-task and good time management skills
- Excellent scoping and estimation skills
- Excellent testing/ QA skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- IT Support Officer Job at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Plc
- Application Support Officer Job at FINCA Microfinance Bank Limited
- Graduate IT Recruitment Officer Recruitment at Growth in Value Alliance
- React Native Developer Job at Access Solutions Limited
- Employment Opportunities at Softcom Limited
- IT Manager Job at Graceco Limited
- Mobile Application Developer Job at DreamLabs Nigeria Limited
- ICT Teacher Recruitment at Ferscoat International Academy
- Ongoing Recruitment at BFA & CO Legal
- New Job Openings at Daltrade Nigeria Limited