Food Concepts Plc Recruitment for a Financial Analyst
Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders.
Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concepts) has already opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets). In addition, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Financial Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- We are currently seeking to recruit a Financial Analyst with at least 5 years cognate experience. The candidate would be responsible for providing business case support through data driven decisions and management information to business area executives to drive operational, organisational and financial excellence.
- Creating financial models on performing business units, customer, competitor, and cost analyses
- Prepare plans of action for investment based on financial analyses.
- Prepare and report businesses of subsidiaries, franchisees and affiliates and analyse relationship with Food Concepts Plc
- Present oral and written reports on general (global & national) economic trends and competitors performance analysis.
- Conduct business research and develop financial models for areas the company has investments interests in.
- Providing valuable analysis and insightful review of the financial results; review of value driver and performance reports for forecasts plan.
- Prepare and analyse data to play an internal financial consultant role to help company make decisions.
Minimum of Qualifications
- Minimum of university Degree in Accounting or Finance- related field
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Should possess the ability to plan, schedule and coordinate effectively.
- Strong supervisory and Leadership skills
- Strong oral and Written Communication skills
- Thoroughness and Accuracy
- Ability to cope with and work under pressure
- Accountant Job at Zilt Investment
- Accountant Job at Seahorse Lubricant Industries Limited
- Head of Finance & Operations Job at MKOBO MICROFINANCE BANK
- Accountant Job at Black Pen Recruitment
- Account Officer Job at Health Station
- Graduate Financial Analyst Job at DataPro
- Account / Audit Officer Recruitment at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Cashier Job at Groschen Pieces Nigeria
- Internal Auditor
- Internal Control Executive Job at E'sorae Luxury