Front Desk Officer Job at a reputable pharmacy
A Pharmaceutical company that is committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting people is currently looking for suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk Officer
Job Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Kano, Rivers (Port-Harcourt) and Enugu
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Front Desk Officer will be handling front office reception and administrative duties, including greeting guests, answering phones handling company inquiries, and disseminating necessary information via mail.
- Record minutes of meetings and dictations
- Maintenance of the reception area.
- Provision of reception support service to our staff.
- Operation of the telephone.
- Receipt and distribution of all mails to the company
- Responds to mails sent to the company's mailbox.
- Communicate effectively with staff and visitors to the company.
- Keeps records of incoming and outgoing mails
- HND / B.Sc. in Mass Communication or other related fields
- Not more than 28 years
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Customer service orientation
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
N80,000 - N100,000 / Month
- Job Recruitment at Pickmeup International Company
- Office Assistant Job at Sotvic Nigeria Limited
- Front Desk Personnel Job at Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited Incorporated
- Executive Assistant Job at ROYAL TOUCH INTEGRATED RESOURCES LTD
- Production Manager
- Operations Officer
- Customer Service and Sales Administrator
- Office Assistant Job at GAL Express Limited
- IT Administrator Job at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
- Office Assistant Job at Replenish Specialties Limited