Front Desk Officer Job at Hazon Holdings
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk Officer
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mails.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (e.g monitor logbook, access control).
- Answers central telephone system and directs calls accordingly.
- Assist in sorting and analysing Cvs
- To work on other assigned task given by the Line Manager
- Performs administrative and office support activities
- Welcome all visitors with warm welcome and guide them properly
- Answer switchboard in accordance with standards of proper telephone etiquette.
- Maintain attendance logbook and provide attendance report every day and 31st of every month.
- Arrange beverage and snacks for employees during trainings and meetings such as MPR, Financial Planning has been guided by the Group Head HR.
- Responds to inquiries from employees, candidates and others and refers, when necessary, to the appropriate person, official or department.
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels, sorting and distributing such
- OND, HND or B.Sc in Business Admin, Mass Communication or Social Sciences related field
- Minimum of 1-2 years cognate experience
- Candidates must be between 25 - 28 years old.
- Clerical skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Analytical & critical thinking skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Confidential attributes
- Computer skills
- Reasoning ability
- Relationship Management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a recent Potrait headshot picture to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates must reside in Ikoyi, Onikan or Obalende and its environs.
- Experienced Montessori School Administrator Job at Bachel Group of Schools
- HR / Administrative Officer Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Administrative Officer Job at Chicken Wimpey Foods Limited
- Female Administrative Officer / Retail Assistant Recruitment at Anyjob
- Fuel Administrative Officer Job at Transport Services Limited
- School Administrator Job at Jacobs Model School
- Receptionist / Front Desk Officer Recruitment at Nicole Sinclair
- Cleaner / Office Assistant Job at Zercom Systems
- Secretary / Personal Assistant Job at Nicole Sinclair
- Accounts / Admin Officer Job at Vincintore Limited