Front Desk Representative Job at SneakersPeanutButter
SneakersPeanutButter is into Production, wholesale and retail trade of peanut butter, vegan food and Nuts.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk Representative
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Keeping front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material
- Greeting and welcoming desks as they approach the front desk
- Answering questions and addressing complaints
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easygoing personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
- You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information.
- A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep the front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary materials (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Candidates should possess a High School Diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation.
- Front Desk Officer Job at Imaginations Nursery and Primary School
- Customer Service Consultant / Assistant to CEO Job at the Party Goo Events
- Senior Manager (Commercial, FibreCo) Job at MTN Nigeria
- Operations Manager Job at Cavista Holdings
- Finance / Admin Officer Job at Fadac Resources and Services Limited
- Relationship Officer / Manager Job at Fadac Resources and Services Limited
- Human Resources / Administrative Officer Job at Sombreiro Consulting Limited
- Office Assistant Job at Costus Rice
- General Manger / CSO / Internal Auditor Job at SLN Group
- Job Vacancies at Malaria Consortium