Front Desk Representative Job at Vines Realty Nigeria
Vines Realty Afrique Limited is a leading real estate company, providing professional property marketing, consulting and development services for our diverse clients in the residential and commercial property markets. At Vines Realty, we are committed to high standards of excellence and integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk Representative
Job ID: FDO54637
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
- The Front Desk Representative would be responsible for undertaking all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
- You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.;
- Greeting and welcoming desks as they approach the front desk
- Answering questions and addressing complaints
- Keeping front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Suitable and qualified candidates should have a qualification from a reputable institution.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position would be an advantage
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Candidate should be attractive and well dressed.
- Females are encouraged to apply
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Office Assistant Job at United Nigeria Airlines
- Office Attendant Job at AIICO(American International Insurance Company)
- Relationship Manager Job at Jobrole Consulting Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at Cedarcrest Hospitals
- Sales Representative
- Company Secretary Job at Pelican-valley
- Front Desk / Sales Representative Recruitment at Cretofit Concept Limited
- Finance and Admin Officer Job at Green Habitat Initiative (GHI)
- Account and Admin Officer Job at Institute of Credit Administration
- Front Desk Officer Job at MasterMindsHRSG