Front Desk/Customer Service Representative Recruitment at Right Recruitment Nigeria Limited
Right Recruitment Nigeria Limited - Our client is a luxury and contemporary Medical and Day Spa situated in an opulent area of Lagos State. They offer innovative medical and beauty treatments to men and women of all ages in Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk/Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Lagos
- This is a fantastic opportunity for two articulate, confident and personable individuals to join an exciting and vibrant team at a luxury Medical Spa in Lagos Nigeria
- Working on a shift basis and reporting to the Director, the Front Desk Coordinator and Customer Services Representative will act as the first point of contact and brand ambassadors for the business
- Duties will include: welcoming clients, booking and coordinating appointments, dealing with customer complaints and ensuring client visits from start to finish are as relaxed and friendly as possible.
- As this is a highly service driven environment, the ideal candidates must have previous customer service or front office experience, be well presented and speak and write fluent English.
- Maintaining a professional presence at the front desk answering the telephone; booking and coordinating appointments.
- Welcoming and checking in clients for treatments at the Spa.
- Providing general information to clients on Spa packages, treatments, promotions and features of the facility.
- Providing support to Doctors, Nurses and Beauty Therapists on a daily basis maximising revenue opportunity and improving client experience.
- Dealing with client complaints in a professional and courteous manner escalating complaints where necessary.
- Monitoring the entire facility with walkthroughs at opening and at intervals until the close of business each day.
- Daily management of the Spa Boutique to present an inviting area for clients to browse and shop and discussing items of interest with clients.
- Maintaining an inventory of products and Spa supplies, placing and expediting orders (where necessary) and verifying receipt of products and supplies.
- Ensuring services and treatments are entered and billed correctly.
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge on all Spa services and products, responding to clients questions offering appropriate options or resolutions.
- Anticipate, identify and ensure client needs are being met in the best possible way.
- Developing and maintaining good working relationship with all members of staff.
- Working with housekeeping and maintenance, to ensure front of house standards are maintained, whilst reporting and following through with any repairs immediately.
- Daily cash management, and producing monthly sales and stock report.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What we are looking for:
- A University graduate with previous customer service/front office experience preferred.
- Must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of client care, booking system and retail management.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Hospitable, warm, and friendly, with a focus on customer service.
- Able to work on Saturdays and 2 Sundays a month with a late start on Sundays.
- Demonstrates strong multi tasking abilities with attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Ability to apply sound judgement in various situations.
- Flexibility and the ability to work on a shift basis with early and late starts.
- Ability to take and follow through with instructions.
- Ability to take ownership of duties and show initiative.
- General understanding of the Spa and/or Hospitality industry.
- Proficiency in the use of computer skills as duties may include light administrative tasks.
- Some supervisory experience will be welcomed.
- Attractive renumeration package based on experience.
- 14 days paid holiday a year.
- Discounted spa services.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit an up to date CV with a one page Cover Letter to: Admin@RightRecruitmentNigeria.com indicating the position being applied for and why they consider themselves suitable for the position. It would also be helpful if any gaps on submitted CV are explained.
- Application received after the deadline will not be considered
- Candidates will be required to evidence how they successfully meet the required criteria if selected for interview
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days of the application deadline, unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
- Receptionist Job at PTK Consulting Limited
- Admin and Customer Service Lead
- Executive Secretary Job at TOS TV Network
- Customer Service Representative Job at ConSol Limited
- Office Assistant Job at Luvanex
- Ongoing Recruitment at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Customer Care Officer Job at FMCG
- Call Center Representative Job at Akin-kunbi Nigeria limited
- Relationship Officer Job at Crossover Microfinance Bank
- Male Administrative Staff Job at Pickmeup International Company