Frontend Web Developer Job at LANDLAGOS
LandLagos is a real estate company with a mission to control and reverse the unfair and unrealistic inflation of property pricing that makes the average Nigerian unable to own their own. Our goal is to provide affordable real estate assets to the average working Nigerian, allowing for weekly and monthly payments in other to help our clients realize their goals of owning their own.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Frontend Web Developer
Job Location: Nigeria
- LandLagos is looking to hire a full-time Front-End Web Developer who is able to combine the art of design with programming.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the applicationnew user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of GIT.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Basic understanding of Laravel frame work is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 year coding experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should include the position you are applying for (e.g. "Application for the position of Front End Web Developer).
Also candidate should include the following information in the body of the email:
- Full name
- Highest educational qualification
- NYSC Status
- Current employer and current job role
- Years of experience in related field
- Phone number and Email Address
- Salary Expectation
- Operations Manager
- Implementation Engineer
- Sharepoint Developer
- Graphics Designer (Male & Female) Job at CloudWare Technologies
- Backend Developer (Male & Female) Job at CloudWare Technologies
- PHP / Laravel Backend Web Developer Job at Snapnet Limited
- Front-End Software Developer Job at ByteWorks Technology Solutions
- Graphics Designer Job at Bazuze
- Java Developer Job at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- Network Engineer Job at Edojobs