Full Stack Developer Job at vasiti.com
Vasiti is a student-focused company that helps student entrepreneurs build sustainable businesses, empowers students and makes their lives easier and better by providing on-demand access to their needs. We leverage technology and social innovation to deliver our offerings to the student community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Full Stack Developer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Lead and support the delivery of cross-functional, multi-platform product solutions ensuring products and solutions are technically sound, performance efficient, scalable and supportable.
- Design, develop, modify, implement and support Vasiti software components and processes anywhere in the Software stack as needed to improve software
- Understand the business and user experience needs, and recommend innovative user-focused solutions that establishes and maintains a high-level of user trust and confidence in Vasiti.
- Remain current on new technologies and available vendor packages; evaluate and make recommendations as necessary.
- Mentor Software Developers to allow for skill and knowledge development through advice, coaching and training opportunities.
- Determine root cause for complex software issues and develop practical, efficient and permanent technical solutions.
- Collaborate with other teams, departments and management as needed to successfully achieve Vasiti’s objectives.
- Assist in database management, task planning, estimation, scheduling, and staffing.
- Must be a graduate.
- Minimum of 3 years of programming experience.
- Proven ability to master and learn new technologies
- Experience with SEO and Cloud Hosting, and familiar with Cybersecurity best practices.
- Ability to provide in-depth evaluation and analysis of unique complex technological issues.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead others.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of duties.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- Web Developer Job at Aureole Consulting
- Full Stack Developer (Female) Recruitment at Waje Smart Solutions
- Wema Bank Plc Reruitment for Graduate Web Business & Operations Officer
- Software Development Officer Job at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation
- Junior Software Developer Job at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria
- Software Development Officer Job at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation Nigeria
- InMotion ICT Hub Limited Software Developer Internship Program 2022
- Backend Developer Job at MKOBO MICROFINANCE BANK
- Full Stack Software Developer Recruitment at Lendha
- Graduate Backend Developer Recruitment at ScylaCapital