Fund / Investment Manager
Chateau Royal is a real estate company providing realty services to clients, home-owners and tenants who value exclusive royal experience. We are positioned to provide technology driven innovative services and products across real estate investment, real estate brokerage and real estate development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Fund / Investment Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- As a fund/investment Manager you will be responsible for deal origination, underwriting and closing.
- As Chateau-Royal acquires approximately 300-600 properties per year, the pace is fast and requires the ability to effectively prioritize and manage many priorities in order to meet the Firm’s desired growth.
- The proper candidate will be someone who is excited by this high-energy, entrepreneurial environment while at the same time exhibiting the polished demeanor of a seasoned professional.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Deal origination.
- The Investment Manager shall directly source, value, negotiate and close real estate acquisitions.
- Generating offers for investment opportunities, negotiating and executing with prospect.
- Assist with the due diligence process including review of legal documents, third party reports and other materials.
- Maintaining current market information and contacts in order to source and quickly react to investment opportunities.
- Track / monitor current trends in equity markets.
- Assisting with client presentations and Investment Book preparation.
- Age : 25-40 Years
- Female Applicants Only
- Degree in Finance, Business, Sales or equivalent.
- 3 to 6 years of relevant Banking, Sales, Fund/Portfolio management, investment experience. (Direct overseas Fund/Portfolio investment experience will be advantageous)
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Highly competent PC skills, particularly in Excel spreadsheets, Power point etc.
Skills and Abilities:
- Self-motivated, hard-working and able to work as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills.
- Experience Fund sourcing, underwriting, and closing investment transactions and financings.
- Established network of broker, owner and financial institution relationships to facilitate sourcing.
- A sound understanding of the capital markets.
- Strong financial background and expertise with financial modeling required.
- Transaction due diligence and management of the closing process.
- Flexibility in competently managing competing priorities and changing expectations.
- Conscientious and attentive to detail. Possesses strong transactional management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate initiative, flexibility, creativity and provide complete follow-through on areas of responsibility.
Note: The subject of the mail should be "Fund/Investment Manager".
- Quantity Surveyor Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Estate Surveyor Job at Inspirited Real Estate Services
- Geologist Job at Mosra Enerji Limited
- Land Surveyor Job at EST Master Construction Limited
- Business Development Executive Job at Phinaj Global Partners Ltd
- Estate Surveyor/Location Specialist Job at Phinaj Global Partners Ltd.
- Ongoing Recruitment for Team Lead, Real Estate Agent at Rovedana
- Ongoing Recruitment for Real Estate Agent at Rovedana
- Real Estate Marketer Job at Dayola Property and Development
- Land Surveyor Job at a reputable company