Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited (RENL) - We are an Agro-Allied Company operating in Nigeria. As a result of expansion, we urgently require suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: GIS Officer
Job Location: Urhonigbe, Edo
- To provide Geo-Spatial data using GP&
- To ensure production of site maps
- To ensure land survey and provision of geo-information for expansion in the estates.
- To help update farm activity&site maps
- B.Sc/HND in Soil Science, Crop Science or Geography with a minimum of Second Class, Lower Division or Lower Credit
- 2 years post NYSC experience will bean added advantage.
- Use of GPS and Arc Map will be an added advantage.
- Must also be trainable,
- The successful candidates must be computer literate and have the urge to always meet set target with very good report writing and communication skill.
- Must have ability to manage people, time and inspire others with a willingness to learn.
- Must be intelligent, smart diligent and hardworking.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be invited
- IT Associate at Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation
- Research Manager at Kantar
- Research, Monitoring & Evaluation Director at The Population Council
- Mid-level IP/IT Lawyer at Filament
- Information and Communications Technology Officer at Action Against Hunger
- Technical Manager
- Technical Team Coordinator at Andela Nigeria
- Systems HW Mainframe Intern at International Business Machines Corporation
- Anti-Fraud Investigation Agent at Transsnet Financial
- System/Network Engineer at Netcom Africa