Glovo Nigeria Recruitment for an Account Manager
Glovo - We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Account Manager (They / She / He)
Job Location: Lagos
Your Work-life Opportunity
- The way we manage our company is built on the belief that by giving a WOW service to our clients, we will be able to change the delivery market. How are we doing it? By paying attention to all the details
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Onboard new partners on our platform by providing them all the necessary tools and information to start working
- Optimize Glovo visibility in our partners through marketing actions and our marketing kits
- Improve operational efficiency of our partners by making sure we always deliver the best service to our customer
- Get feedback from our restaurants and translate it into product improvement
- Maintain good relationship between Glovo and our partners
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Customer Service or Business Consultancy
- Preferably experience in FMCG, food-hospitality or on-demand delivery industry
- Effective English written and communication skills
- Determined to get things done: no job is too big or too small
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Problem solver, data-driven with an analytical approach
- Great interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a high growth and high-performance start-up with a fast pace
Experience Our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Culture Days every 2 months!
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
- Assistant Accountant Job at Pyramids Diagnostics Services
- Female Entry Level Accounting Officer Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Ongoing Recruitment at Zilt Investment
- Cashier Job at Greenfield Consulting
- Accountant Job at FHON Consulting
- Cashier Job at J-Six Group
- Graduate Accounting Officer Recruitment at Sylken Limited
- Chartered Accountant Job at Walex Biz Nigeria
- Financial Sales Executive / Relationship Manager Recruitment
- Job Openings at Dillon Consultant Nigeria Limited