Graduate Accountant Trainee at Ladlas Prince Nigeria Ltd
Ladlas Prince is an international group of professional firms, specializing in management services: consulting, auditing, advising, and compliance; along with information technology and security, for small/private companies, middle market, and government entities and program.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are recruiting for skilled, focused and teachable fresh graduates with good flair for figures and the fields of automobiles/engineering.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses and/or to provide advice
- Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports
- Report to management regarding the finances of the company.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record-keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology
- Manage all the activities related to accounting and readiness to work off-hours and weekends as when required/appropriate
- Add any other related duties.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Possess an HND, B.Sc or equivalent in Accounting (ONLY)
- Must have completed NYSC with not more than 0-2 years post NYSC experience
- Very good computer skill, with advanced command in Microsoft Excel, Word etc.
- Have strong skill in interpersonal relation and communication
- Good reasoning ability and analytical mind
- Sound judgement and resourcefulness
- Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good use of any databases and accounting software will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application (and supporting documents) to:
email@example.com, stating their name and role being applied for in our company as the email subject i.e. "Stephen Ayobami – Accountant Graduate Trainee – Ladlas Prince Nigeria".
- Finance Officer and Women & Community Livelihood Foundation
- Juan Industries Graduate Management Trainee Program 2018
- Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria Recruitment 2018
- Qatar Airways Recruitment for Finance Assistant in Lagos
- Senior Account Manager at HONEYWELL
- Financial Analyst at Food Concepts Plc
- Quality & Safety Auditor
- Field Disbursement Officer
- Accounts Supervisor
- Head, Internal Auditor