Graduate Associate - Strategy (Advisory) Job at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) firms help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services. In Sub-Saharan Africa, we're the largest provider of professional services with offices in 34 countries and over 9,000 people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Associate - Strategy (Advisory)
Reference Number: 125-NIG00229
Job Locations: Lagos & Abuja
Job type: Permanent
- The Associate is responsible for contributing to the development of client deliverables and supporting the Senior Associate with project management and project administration.
- Learn about how the business works and adds value to clients
- Work with existing processes/systems, whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Use tools and techniques to support research, analysis and problem solving
- Quickly assimilate information as and when it becomes available.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments
- Take action to develop digital literacy.
- Draw on the technical knowledge of colleagues to support me.
- Use the firm’s knowledge and research tools to support the sharing of information.
- Business research and analysis and financial analysis
- Knowledge of strategy frameworks
- Corporate strategy development
- Market studies, feasibility studies and business planning
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other work tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent planning, prioritizing, and organizational skills. Self-managing/motivating with the ability to balance competing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Strong business acumen, analytical, and problem-solving skills – including data structuring, quantitative reasoning and implication development
- Problem solver – taking on new challenges and ways of working even outside areas of comfort
- Willing and able to travel
- BSc. or BA in any discipline.
- 1 - 3 years or more of relevant work experience.
- Business Executive Job at Lotus HomesNG
- Business Development Consultant Job at 3Consulting Limited
- HR Consultant Job at Sigma Consulting
- Consultant Job at RTI International
- Business Partner Job at Crystal Oilfield Services Limited
- Business Process Automation Officer Job at Global Accelerex
- Business Associate Job at Oxford Group
- Consultant Job at Ayas Property Nigeria Limited
- Business Educator Job at Emelex Integrated Services Limited
- Business Executive Job at Adron Homes and properties Limited