Graduate Business Development Project Officer Recruitment
International Facilities Services Limited is an international facilities management company operating global standards to wide range of clients in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and the Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Project Officer
Job Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Greatly skilled in use of Microsoft offices package witch specific focus on Excel, Projects, PowerPoint and other analytical tools.
- Must be tech savvy and swift in his delivery
- Must be a critical thinker and very analytical.
- Good knowledge dealing with bids and tenders.
- Skilled in the use of project management tools i
- Presentation preparation
- Proposal Drafting
- Clients Objectives Interpretation
- Quick Response to Request for Tenders
- Respond to Emails
- Cold Phone Calling
- Drafting Communications for BDM
- Planning and Scheduling Meetings
- Source for Costing Details from Necessary Persons.
- Researching New Business Opportunities or Openings
Key Result Areas:
- Project Management
- Proposals, Quotation, and Tenders
- Research & Business Development
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Sales Representative Job at Ocean Crest Technologies Limited
- Operations Officer Job at FirstCourt Property Limited
- Sales / Customer Representative Recruitment at J-Interiors
- Project Manager / Analyst Job at Savvy HR
- Sales Manager Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Sales Representative Job at Morning Star Ceramics Company Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Executive Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Digital Sales Manager Job at Vidoomy
- Van Sales Merchandiser Job at Adady Global Industries Limited
- Sales Executive Job at BankSome Group of Companies