Graduate Executive Assistant Recruitment at Basol Energy Services Limited
Basol Energy Services Limited has been live since 2017, we have been the pioneer in the solar lighting industry in Nigeria. Having taken the lead in introducing Smart solar lights, we now offer a wide range of products that include solar wall lights, solar security lights, solar garden decoration lights and solar street lights. Our solar lights are easy to install and require no electricity or wiring, just sunlight they collect during the day. At dusk, when they automatically switch on, they illuminate your surroundings using clean energy from the Sun.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND / Bachelor's Degree with 0 - 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills
N100,000 - N150,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at GTI Group
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- MainOne Cable 2022 Graduate Trainee Program
- Executive Assistant, Legal and Compliance Job at Mastercard Foundation
- Executive Assistant Job at Metwest Steel Nigeria Limited
- HR / Admin Manager Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Admin Manager Job at Tempkers
- Entry Level (Junior Architect) Recruitment at The Place - Smackers Limited
- Marketing and Sales Officer (Fresher / Trainee) Recruitment at Veepee Group Limited
- Front Desk / Administrative Assistant Job at ONELAND AFRICA LIMITED