Graduate Management Trainee Finance Recruitment at Nigerian Breweries Plc
Nigerian Breweries Plc - As the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, we are proud of our vision to Wow Nigeria with our Great Brands, Passionate People and World Class Performance.
We are recruiting for:
Job Position: Management Trainee - Finance
Job Location: Nationwide
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Level: Entry Level
About the Programme
Our Graduate Management Development Scheme is targeted at identifying young, ambitious and talented Nigerian graduates with the right attitude and profile to pursue successful and interesting long-term careers in a world class environment. As an organisation that is committed to improving Gender Balance, we encourage female applicants to take advantage of this programme
After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a systematic and broad-based training programme involving projects and experiential attachments for 12 months within our Finance Division. At the end of the training, successful candidates will be appointed to management positions in our company.
The ideal candidate should possess a Bachelor's Degree in any of the Finance disciplines listed below. A Second Class Honours (Upper Division) plus a Masters' degree will be given priority:
- Actuarial science
- Banking and Finance
- Finance Management
- Economics and Finance
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Analysis and Finance
- Maths, Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Management
- Finance and Investment Banking
- Minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Completion of NYSC, not earlier than January 2017.
- Maximum of two years work experience (0 - 2 years experience).
- Digital agility
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
We offer some of the most competitive remuneration packages in our industry and offer performance-related increments/bonuses.
- Health benefits
- Transport Allowance
Note that only online applications will be processed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS within two weeks from the closing date.
- Internal Control Officer Recruitment
- Baobab Micro Finance Bank Recruitment for a Loan Officer
- Management Trainee Recruitment at Sunrose Consulting Limited
- Growth Analyst / Reconciliation Officer Job at Apline Group
- Employment Opportunities at Genesis Deluxe Cinema
- Account Officer Job at a reputable company
- Accountant Job at Strugz
- Cashier Job at Excellium Consulting Services
- Finance Accounting Intern Recruitment at Socialander Digital Agency
- Accountant Job at DBT Consultings